Class A CDL - Local Tanker truck driver
Posted on: May 14, 2022
Top drivers earn up to $92,000 - $5,000 sign-on bonusAverage pay:
$1,250-$1,530 weeklyHome time: DailyExperience: 3 months or greater
CDL experienceJob ID: 220751Overview
- Haul liquid chemical freight in tanker trailers.
- 5-10 loads per week. Pay and bonus potential
- Mileage pay (practical miles).
- Weekly performance pay.
- $5,000 sign-on bonus in 12 monthly payments for experienced
- Paid orientation.
- Paid time off after 6 months, plus 6 days of holiday pay per
- Valid Class A Commercial Driver's License (CDL).
- Tanker and Hazmat endorsements required at time of hire.
- TWIC card preferred required to start process within 60 days of
- Live within 25 miles of Chicago, IL or Gary, IN.
- Minimum 3 months of Class A driving experience. Need one or
more of your endorsements, or unsure if you qualify? Call us at
(855) 548-2691, and we can talk you through it. Additional benefits
- Medical, dental and vision insurance.
- 401(k) savings plan with company match.
- Unlimited referral bonuses.
- $200/month tuition reimbursement (up to $7,000) for qualified
- HazMat endorsement reimbursed upon receipt.
- Credit for Military Experience and Military Apprenticeship
programs, plus more military benefits.
- Leading equipment and technology specs designed for driver
- See full list of driver benefit package. More reasons to choose
Schneider Local Tanker driving
- Elite paid training - Learn how to master the unique work of
tanker driving with industry-leading orientation.
- Top-notch equipment - Operate the best tractors, trailers and
tanker-specific equipment. Meet the team that drivers on this
account work with Schneider uses E-Verify to confirm the employment
eligibility of all newly hired associates. To learn more about
E-Verify, including your rights and responsibilities, please visit
www.dhs.gov/E-Verify .Job Company DriverSchedule Full-timeSign On
Keywords: Schneider, Gary , Class A CDL - Local Tanker truck driver, Professions , Gary, Indiana
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!