Class A CDL - Dedicated truck driver - JCPenney
Posted on: August 3, 2022
Top drivers earn up to $75,000 - Up to $5,000 sign-on bonusAverage
pay: $1,100-$1,340 weeklyHome time: WeeklyExperience: All CDL
holdersJob ID: 201163Overview
- Dry van trailer hauling clothing.
- 25% drop-and-hook.
- 3-5 loads per week with multiple stop-offs per load.
- Daily pallet jack unloading of lightweight freight.
- Drive within IL, IN, KY, MI, OH, PA, WI and WV. Pay and bonus
- Mileage, stop-off and unloading pay.
- Weekly paychecks.
- Weekly performance pay.
- Unlimited referral bonus potential.
- $5,000 limited-time sign-on bonus in 12 monthly payments for
- $2,000 limited-time sign-on bonus in 12 monthly payments for
inexperienced drivers. Qualifications
- Valid Class A Commercial Driver's License (CDL).
- Valid Commercial Learner's Permit (if interested in
company-paid CDL training).
- Live within 65 miles of Fort Wayne, IN, Gary, IN or
Indianapolis, IN or Woodhaven, MI or in these Ohio counties:
Delaware, Franklin, Hamilton, Marion, Medina, Warren or Wayne. Need
CDL training? Explore our company-paid CDL training programs or
call us at (855) 548-2691, and we can talk you through it.
- Medical, dental and vision insurance.
- Flexible spending options.
- 401(k) savings plan with company match.
- Paid orientation.
- Paid time off after 6 months, plus 6 days of holiday pay per
- Company-paid CDL training options: tuition reimbursement
($200/month) or CDL Apprenticeship Training (paid five-to-six week
training at a Schneider facility).
- Credit for Military Experience and Military Apprenticeship
programs, plus more military benefits.
- Leading equipment and technology specs designed for driver
- See full list of driver benefit package. More reasons to choose
Schneider Dedicated driving
- Consistency - Hauling freight for one customer means you have
both a predictable schedule and consistent weekly miles.
- Reliable home time - You know exactly when and how often you'll
- Dependable paychecks - Your weekly paycheck will reflect the
consistent miles you drive on a weekly basis. Meet the supportive
team at the Obetz facility Schneider uses E-Verify to confirm the
employment eligibility of all newly hired associates. To learn more
about E-Verify, including your rights and responsibilities, please
visit www.dhs.gov/E-Verify .Job Company DriverSchedule
Full-timeSign On Bonus 7500PI186009480
Keywords: Schneider, Gary , Class A CDL - Dedicated truck driver - JCPenney, Professions , Gary, Indiana
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!