Class A CDL - New hourly pay - Dedicated Tanker truck driver - OQ
Posted on: August 5, 2022
Top drivers earn up to $85,000 - Up to $10,000 sign-on bonusAverage
pay: $1,200-$1,470 weeklyHome time: WeeklyExperience: All CDL
holdersJob ID: 213448Overview
- New hourly pay: Get paid for all time worked.
- Haul liquid chemical freight with tanker trailers.
- 3-4?loads per week. Pay and bonus potential
- Hourly and load pay.
- Weekly performance pay.
- $10,000 sign-on bonus in 12 monthly payments for experienced
- $5,000 sign-on bonus in 12 monthly payments for inexperienced
- Paid orientation.
- Paid time off after 6 months, plus 6 days of holiday pay per
- Valid Class A Commercial Driver's License (CDL).
- Tanker and HazMat endorsements required at time of hire.
- Live within 100 miles of Summit, IL. Need one or more of your
endorsements, or unsure if you qualify? Call us at (855) 548-2691,
and we can talk you through it. Additional benefits
- Medical, dental and vision insurance.
- 401(k) savings plan with company match.
- Unlimited referral bonuses.
- $200/month tuition reimbursement (up to $7,000) for qualified
- HazMat endorsement reimbursed upon receipt.
- Credit for Military Experience and Military Apprenticeship
programs, plus more military benefits.
- Leading equipment and technology specs designed for driver
- See full list of driver benefit package. More reasons to choose
Schneider Dedicated Tanker driving
- Hands-on work - Enjoy a change of pace from driving to unload
- Elite paid training - Learn how to master the unique work of
tanker driving with industry-leading orientation. Meet the team
that drivers on this account work with Schneider uses E-Verify to
confirm the employment eligibility of all newly hired associates.
To learn more about E-Verify, including your rights and
responsibilities, please visit www.dhs.gov/E-Verify .Job Company
DriverSchedule Full-timeSign On Bonus 10000PI187649427
Keywords: Schneider, Gary , Class A CDL - New hourly pay - Dedicated Tanker truck driver - OQ, Professions , Gary, Indiana
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!