Posted on: November 26, 2022
BRIDGES, a member of the Sevita family, is a community-based,
behavioral health care organization offering a continuum of
services including adult behavioral health, substance abuse
counseling, children's behavioral health, autism services, and
early childhood services. Behavioral Analyst
Do you want to work in a dynamic work environment where no day is
ever the same as the next? In this role your tasks will be
diversified and you will be supporting our mission.
* Work with the individuals we serve and staff to observe,
identify, analyze, and document a range of behavior challenges.
* Conduct functional behavioral assessments.
* Develop and implement behavioral analysis service plans.
* Create individualized treatment plans to help each individual we
* Use training and creativity to explore ways to handle challenging
problems for our individuals in home settings, workplaces, and the
* Train team members to reinforce implementation of behavioral
* Master's Degree in psychology or related field
* One year experience working with special populations in crisis
intervention, staff training, and development.
* Conduct research in behavior analysis within an applied setting
* Board Certification preferred.
* Valid driver's license, current registration, and insurance.
* Strong attention to detail and organizational skills.
* Ability to multi-task and meet deadlines.
* A reliable, responsible attitude and a compassionate
* A commitment to quality in everything you do. Why Join Us?
* Full, Part-time, and As Needed schedules available.
* Full compensation/benefits package for employees working 30+
* 401(k) with company match.
* Paid time off and holiday pay.
* Rewarding work, impacting the lives of those you serve, working
alongside a great team of coworkers.
* Enjoy job security with nationwide career development and
advancement opportunities. Come join our amazing team of committed
and caring professionals. Apply Today! Job Type: Full-time Pay:
From $63,000.00 per year Benefits:
* 401(k) matching
* Dental insurance
* Employee assistance program
* Flexible schedule
* Flexible spending account
* Health insurance
* Health savings account
* Life insurance
* Paid time off
* Professional development assistance
* Referral program
* Vision insurance
* Home Health
* 8 hour shift
Supplemental pay types:
* Bonus pay
* Signing bonus Application Question(s):
* This role is in-home/community. Are you willing to work
* Master's (Required) License/Certification:
* LABA (Required) Work Location: On the road
Keywords: Sevita, Gary , Behavior Analyst, Professions , Merrillville, Indiana
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!