Field Service Technician
Location: Crown Point
Posted on: January 23, 2023
Field Service TechnicianWork Mode: -RemoteLocation: Preference
for - South Michigan
Ensure maximum availability of INNIO gas engines, TPI RNG
Solutions, MAN gas engines, and related plant through maintenance,
troubleshooting and fault rectification. -
Specific Responsibilities: -Deliver an efficient and cost effective
service to customers, to ensure that:
- Maintain OEM certification status by keeping up to date with
E-trainings, classroom trainings, and practical hands on field
- Maximum availability of INNIO gas engines and related balance
of plant is achieved through fast response, trouble shooting, and
- Scheduled maintenance is carried out to the required standard
in order to avoid unnecessary replacement of parts and engine
- After hours callouts are responded to in a timely
- Oil samples are taken, labelled and dispatched to the
laboratory in accordance with agreed standards and
- Parts are selected, ordered and used correctly, with any parts
that prove unnecessary being returned to the warehouse in order to
keep wastage to an absolute minimum.
- Van stock is maintained in good condition, accurately booking
parts out as they are used, and reporting actual shortfalls to the
Ensure that liaison and communication with the Service Manager,
customers, and subcontractors on site is maintained at all
Document all site visits and complete service reports in accordance
with agreed quality standards and timescales.
Protect and develop the industry standing of Clarke Energy by:
- Building and maintaining positive relationships with customers,
based on consistently professional dealings and attitude.
maintaining a high level of site house-keeping and
- Ensuring that company supplied equipment is well maintained and
kept at a high standard of cleanliness.
- Maintaining tools in a good and safe working order and
calibrated as required.
- Support the Service Manager by supervising and training
Apprentices and new employees as required.
- Follow and adhere to Health, Safety, and Environmental
standards and regulations at all times.Skills/Requirements
- Highlevel of skill working in the field with a minimum of 5
years field service experience.
- Electricaland/or mechanical knowledge.
- Willingto travel extensively and work alone.
- Willingto work overtime and weekends when required and travel
away from home up to 80%of the year Monday - Friday.
- Reasonablelevel of IT skills.
Preferred Skills: -
- Powergeneration knowledge and experience
- Gasengine knowledge and experience.#LI-Remote -Why Work at
Kohler Co.?Kohler Co.'s mission is to contribute to a higher level
of gracious living for those who are touched by our products and
services. We understand that it takes investment in our associates'
development to make that happen. - So, we offer ongoing investment
in each individual's personal development and the opportunity to
collaborate with others across functions and roles at Kohler. -In
addition to the investment in your development, Kohler offers a
benefits package including a competitive salary, health, vision,
dental, 401(k) with company matching, and more! About UsBeyond the
competitive benefits and compensation, Kohler proudly offers a rich
history, steeped in creativity and a commitment to our associates
and communities. - We invite you to learn more about our culture
and company at . It is Kohler's policy to recruit, hire, and
promote qualified personnel in all job classifications without
regard to race, creed, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation,
gender identity or expression, marital status, national origin,
disability or status as a protected veteran. - If, as an individual
with a disability, you need reasonable accommodation during the
recruitment process, please contact . - Kohler Co. is an equal
opportunity/affirmative action employer. -We invite you to learn
more about equal employment opportunity by reviewing the Federal
and the .
Keywords: KOHLER, Gary , Field Service Technician, Professions , Crown Point, Indiana
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!