MuleSoft Integration Architect
Company: Emonics, LLC
Posted on: March 18, 2023
-Title : MuleSoft Integration Architect
Location : Merrillville, Indiana
Job Type : Fulltime
Overall Experience required:
- 10+ years
Technical / Functional:
- Minimum of 10 + experience with 5+ years working on MuleSoft
- Lead the MuleSoft Center for Enablement (C4E) in an
architecture capacity for establishing best practices, promoting
- Ensure that all the projects are adhering to quality standards
and participate in Architecture and Design Governance as a core
member of the C4E team
- Understands and transform business requirements into
scalable/manageable solution architecture and design
- Hands-on experience with designing and building Mule 4 projects
for different orchestration and integration patterns.
- Robust understanding of integration design patterns & best
- Strong working experience with the 3-layered API-led
- Strong experience on performance, scalability, reliability,
monitoring, and other operational concerns of integration solutions
on Anypoint Platform.
- Design reusable assets, components, standards, frameworks, and
processes to support and facilitate API and integration
- Ensure development team adheres to documented design and
development patterns and standards.
- Clear understanding of Anypoint Platform capabilities like
monitoring, alerting, Custom metrics etc
- Expertise in Batch message processing, error handling,
Salesforce, file & database connectors
- Extended knowledge about MUnit and test-driven
- End to end overview of CI/CD approach
- Provide technical leadership (platform, best practices,
standards) to development teams that are using API
- Communicate and collaborate with various stakeholders ensuring
correct, effective on time implementation of integration
- Participate in Integration architecture/design review boards
and review/provide inputs pertaining to detailed integration
- Preferred Mule Certified Integration Architect and Mule
Certified Platform Architect certification.
Keywords: Emonics, LLC, Gary , MuleSoft Integration Architect, Professions , Merrillville, Indiana
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!
Loading more jobs...