$1,250 Sign On Bonus! Maintenance Technician, Vacation Rentals
Company: Better Talent
Posted on: September 13, 2023
COMPANY OVERVIEW:Miller Beach Vacation Rentals offers
unsurpassed short-term rental accommodations along the picturesque
southern coastline of Lake Michigan. We are in the memory-making
business and delight in providing five-star service and
well-appointed homes to guests from around the world. We take great
pride in what we do, strive for continuous improvement, and
prioritize giving our guests the best experience possible.POSITION
SUMMARY:We are offering a $1,250 SIGN-ON BONUS- $500 bonus after 6
months of full-time employment and an additional $750 after 12
months of full-time employment!The mission of the Maintenance
Technician is to preserve the working order and functionality of
our vacation rental properties, performing repairs and making
improvements when required. This important member of our team must
be an excellent troubleshooter with a practical mind and strong
attention to detail.We're looking for a reliable and experienced
Maintenance Technician who takes pride in what they do and has a
solid working knowledge of plumbing, electrical, carpentry, HVAC,
appliances, and preventative maintenance.This position also
requires scheduled "on-call" availability.This is an Hourly,
Independent Contractor position.RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Perform preventative maintenance and general upkeep (tighten
furniture, change furnace filters, replace light bulbs, pest
control, groundskeeping, etc.)
- Have working knowledge and the ability to maintain,
troubleshoot, and repair minor electrical, including circuit
breakers, switches, outlets, light fixtures, and ceiling fans.
- Able to maintain, troubleshoot, and repair minor plumbing and
HVAC systems issues.
- Maintain, troubleshoot, repair, and occasionally install
- Ability to complete basic drywall repair and patching, interior
and exterior painting.
- Inspect safety systems (fire, carbon monoxide detector,
security cameras, alarm system, etc.) and schedule repairs or
services when needed
- Hot tub cleaning, testing, and maintenance (training
- Troubleshoot wifi, door lock, or other smart home
- 2+ years of residential property maintenance experience.
- Have your own basic tools and working knowledge of how to use
- Able to read technical manuals and drawings.
- Available for scheduled on-call shifts.
- Valid driver's license, dependable vehicle, and proof of
- Smartphone with the latest operating system.
- High School diploma or equivalent.
- No criminal history.COMPENSATION & BENEFITS:Hourly: $20Sign-on
Bonus Details: We are offering a $500 bonus after 6 months of
full-time employment and an additional $750 after 12 months of
- Employee recognition programs Associated topics: automotive,
customer service, equipment, machine maintenance, maintenance
technician, mechanical, millwright, repair, service technician,
Keywords: Better Talent, Gary , $1,250 Sign On Bonus! Maintenance Technician, Vacation Rentals, Professions , Gary, Indiana
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!