Class A CDL - Regional Van Truckload truck driver
Posted on: September 14, 2023
Top drivers earn up to $62,000 - Up to $1,000 sign-on bonusAverage
pay: $910-$1,110 weeklyHome time: WeeklyExperience: All CDL
holdersJob ID: 230288Overview
- Haul 95% no-touch freight with dry van trailers.
- Drive within the Great Lakes Region Pay and bonus potential
- Mileage pay, plus hourly pay while on duty, not driving.
- Weekly performance pay.
- $1,000 sign-on bonus in 12 monthly payments for experienced
- Paid orientation.
- Paid time off after 6 months, plus 6 days of holiday pay per
- Annual bonus: Earn up to 2% of annual gross pay each year.
- Valid Class A Commercial Driver's License (CDL).
- Valid Commercial Learner's Permit (if interested in
company-paid CDL training).
- HazMat endorsement preferred.
- Passport, FAST card or Enhanced CDL opens more opportunities.
Need CDL training? Explore our company-paid CDL training programs
or call us at (855) 548-2691, and we can talk you through it.
- Medical, dental and vision insurance.
- 401(k) savings plan with company match.
- Unlimited referral bonuses.
- Company-paid CDL training options: tuition reimbursement
($200/month) or CDL Apprenticeship Training (paid five-to-six week
training at a Schneider facility).
- Credit for Military Experience and Military Apprenticeship
programs, plus more military benefits.
- Leading equipment and technology specs designed for driver
- See full list of driver benefit package. More reasons to choose
Schneider Regional driving
- Customize your job - Pick your preferred freight type: Van
Truckload, Dedicated, Intermodal or Tanker.
- More home time - Stay closer to home and get back there weekly,
if not more often.
- Dependable paychecks - Your weekly paycheck will reflect the
consistent miles you drive. Diversity, Equality and Inclusion Our
history has taught us that treating everyone with dignity and
respect is vital to our ongoing success. We embrace and seek out
diversity that is inclusive of thought, race, ethnicity, national
origin, sex, gender, gender expression, age, religion, sexual
orientation, ability, medical condition, veteran or military
status, experience and background. We find that this diversity and
openness ensures that all our associates have equal access to
opportunities and resources to contribute fully to the
organization's success, and it fuels innovation, improves strategic
thinking and cultivates leadership. Schneider uses E-Verify to
confirm the employment eligibility of all newly hired associates.
To learn more about E-Verify, including your rights and
responsibilities, please visit www.dhs.gov/E-Verify .Job Company
DriverSchedule Full-timeSign On Bonus 1000PI229890652
Keywords: Schneider, Gary , Class A CDL - Regional Van Truckload truck driver, Professions , Gary, Indiana
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!