Territory Sales Representative - Water Energy
Company: Rochester Midland Corporation
Posted on: November 22, 2021
DescriptionRochester Midland Corporation, a leading manufacturer
and global supplier of specialty chemicals for boiler, cooling and
wastewater treatment is seeking an experienced Water Treatment
Sales Representative for its Water Energy Division in the Chicago,
Illinois Territory.Two plus years in water treatment or chemical
sales is requiredSummaryRochester Midland Corporation (RMC) is a
leader in chemicals for food sanitation, water treatment,
legionella control, facility maintenance, restroom odor control and
industrial cleaning. Rochester Midland is the leader in Green
Housekeeping and manufactures Enviro Care -, an extensive line of
environmentally preferable products for all markets, as well as
many other bio-based products. Job Requirement In this role you
will be responsible for:
- Learning basic and advanced water treatment technology that
will enable you to support the Company's Water Energy Division
customers throughout an assigned territory.
- Developing new sales opportunities through meeting new
contacts, relationship building, generating sales leads and well
written proposal presentations.
- Conveying to customers a complete understanding of the
Company's products, their specific application, their value/benefit
of use and pricing.
- Developing positive personal relationships by maintaining
routine contact with accounts to promote the Company's products and
- Providing field service to customers in accordance with the
Division's Minimum Service Standards.
- Updating and maintaining necessary sales, service and
administrative documentation using company provided lap top and
- Bachelor's degree required. Previous successful candidates have
had degrees in one of the following areas: Chemical, Mechanical or
Environmental Engineering, Chemistry, Biology, Environment Science
or related field.
- Have a desire to solve problems using both a team approach and
while working independently.
- Possess an outgoing personality with ability to communicate and
interface with all organizational levels in a company.
- Daily Vehicle travel, (including potential overnight hotel
stays), are required with this position.
- Computer skills including e-mail, Word, Excel, PowerPoint and
Web based portals. Competencies required for Success:
- Strong organizational skills
- Above average interpersonal savvy
- Building long term customer relations
- Identifying issues and problem solving
- Effective Listening and Communication skills, (verbal and
- Selling and Negotiating skills
- Ethical standards and Trustworthy
Keywords: Rochester Midland Corporation, Gary , Territory Sales Representative - Water Energy, Sales , Gary, Indiana
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!