REPRESENTATIVE VIP SERVICES
Company: Boyd Gaming, Inc.
Location: Michigan City
Posted on: January 15, 2022
- Minimum Age 21 years old.
- High School diploma or equivalent, required.
- Prior experience in Casino Marketing and Hotel reservations,
- Must be able to speak, read, write and understand
- Strong communication and superior guest service skills
- Must possess strong organizational, written and oral
- Must be computer literate with proficiency in Outlook and
- Must have knowledge of operating basic office machinery; i.e.
fax, copier, printer, adding machine.
- Must possess knowledge of LMS and Patron Management.
- Must possess the ability to determine overall value of a casino
guest for comp purposes.
- Must be able to work weekends, holidays and extended hours as
- Must be able to work independently and perform essential
functions without direct supervision.
- Must be able to obtain/maintain any necessary certifications
Responsible for the check in and check out process of all VIP
guests. Performs a wide variety of skilled administrative functions
relative to high end gaming guests, including but not limited to
inputting host and junket rep reservations. Role utilizes player
development philosophy and casino computer systems for the purposes
of evaluating rated play and tracking complimentary items to
qualified guests based on restricted guidelines.
- Greet, welcome, and assist VIP guest and players, explaining
our Rewards tracking program and provide collateral in accordance
with established guidelines.
- Checks in/out VIP guests, effectively and efficiently.
- Receives cash, credit cards and comps in payment, obtaining
proper approval and authorization.
- Pre-register rooms and prepares VIP arrival list.
- Responsible for the input of hotel reservations from Hosts and
- Provide reservations for VIP guests, to include restaurants and
- Work closely with Marketing, Player Development, Hotel and
F&B and Transportation.
- Build relationships and rapport with target players utilizing
contact strategy through personal contact, telemarketing and
- Monitors and assigns suites and cabanas based on PD
- Monitor and update guest information records to accurately
reflect gaming profiles.
- Leverage property programs and special events to target
- Administer comps to qualified players based on Player
- Collaborate with work-group and support departments to ensure
- Communicate relevant information to co-workers and management
to maintain consistency and avoid potential problems.
- Demonstrate positive and enthusiastic demeanor to guests, both
internal and external at all times.
- Ensure guest problems/complaints are resolved in a prompt,
courteous and efficient manner.
- Ensure guests are aware of events and supports execution
through attendance and follow-up.
- Initiate customer feedback appropriately.
- Maintain confidentiality of player accounts, files, records and
- Maintain high standards of courtesy, professionalism and
discretion in all communications to, about, or with guests
including their arrangements and finances.
- Responsible for the distribution of entertainment tickets for a
select group of players.
- Develop and maintain a select group of Players determined by
- Seek out target players on the casino floor and enroll them in
the IP Rewards Club.
- Assist in coordination of events, promotions, entertainment,
player parties, drawings, and Entertainment.
- Perform other duties as assigned by management.
Keywords: Boyd Gaming, Inc., Gary , REPRESENTATIVE VIP SERVICES, Sales , Michigan City, Indiana
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!