Party City Team Member (Sales Associate)
Company: Party City
Posted on: June 22, 2022
COME JOIN THE PARTY
At PCHI, we create joy for our customers by making it easy to
create unforgettable memories. We are Customer Obsessed. Our Team
Members lead by example and possess the energy and enthusiasm to
match our customers excitement while providing an exceptional
shopping experience. We are knowledgeable about our products and
services because we have the broadest and best selection of party
goods in the industry. We ensure we are in-stock and easy to shop.
We inspire our customers with exciting concepts, themes, ideas and
provide everything they need to bring their party to life.
At PCHI, our promise is Customer First, People Matter, It Can Be
Done and Celebrate! We live our brand every day and love to
CUSTOMER-FIRST! (BRING OUR SERVICE MODEL TO LIFE: FRIENDLY, EASY,
* You are responsible for executing best in class sales and service
* Team Members provide exceptional customer service behaviors
delivered to our customers and are accountable to putting the
customer first in everything they do.
* Teams Members provide value to our guest by delivering a customer
friendly in-store and curbside shopping experience
* You will leverage technology to enhance the customer service
experience for our internal and external customers.
* You will possess an "It can be done" attitude, when it comes to
overcoming obstacles and bringing joy to our customers.
* Team Members are responsible for being part of a Team that
delivers on sales, profit, and service targets, as well as
delivering on all key Balloon & Omni strategies.
WHAT DO YOU BRING TO THE PARTY?
* Do you possess prior retail management experience?
* Can you lead a team in a dynamic and fast-paced environment?
* Are you obsessed with ensuring that your customers are beyond
* Are you adaptable and able to manage change daily through your
* Do you possess strong communication skills and the ability to
build relationships with your staff and customers?
* Team Members will master all Balloon & OMNI channel service
platforms, including in-store pickup, delivery, curbside pickup,
* You will manage and plan the daily and weekly workload to deliver
on store sales goals and customer engagement.
* You will assist the Store Team Leader and Leads in supporting
onboarding and mentoring to new Team Members.
* You will continuously role model behaviors connected to Friendly,
Easy and Accurate and support other team members on delivering on
our Service Model.
* Team Members are expected to work a schedule that aligns to
customer and business needs (this includes early morning, evening,
overnight shifts, and weekends).
* Team Members are responsible for supporting an environment that
PARTY PERKS AND REWARD
* Competitive salary
* Fun working environment
* Generous associate discount
* Lifestyle benefits
* The replenishment process will require you to lift, push and pull
up to 25lbs daily.
* Cleaning, store recovery, setting plan-o-grams and endcap
maintenance is required.
* Climbing ladders is required to re-stock and obtain merchandise
for our customers.
* Ringing transactions on a register is required.
* Utilization of our helium system to fulfill customer orders is
Keywords: Party City, Gary , Party City Team Member (Sales Associate), Sales , Merrillville, Indiana
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!