Outreach Specialist (NW Indiana) - Healthcare Sales
Posted on: November 22, 2022
Join VillageMD as an Outreach Specialist working remote in
Northwest Indiana (Gary, IN - Portage, IN - Merrillville, IN)
50% local travel required
Join the frontlines of today's healthcare transformation
At VillageMD, we're looking for an Outreach Specialist to help us
transform the way primary care is delivered and how patients are
served. As a national leader on the forefront of healthcare, we've
partnered with many of today's best primary care physicians. We're
equipping them with the latest digital tools. Empowering them with
proven strategies and support. Inspiring them with better practices
and consistent results.
We're creating care that's more accessible. Effective. Efficient.
With solutions that are value-based, physician-driven and
patient-centered. To accomplish this, we're looking for individuals
who share our sense of excellence, are ready to embrace change, and
never settle for the status quo. Individuals who have the
confidence to lead but the humility to never stop learning.
Could this be you?
The Outreach Specialist role will support the Senior Outreach
Specialist by adding prospective patients to our practice as part
of a team effort. Specialist will provide patients critical access
to high quality primary care at Village Medical Group unlike
anything available today.
The Outreach Specialist role will take ownership and have an
The Outreach team will build a pipeline of potential patient
- Represent our company in an official capacity with key
stakeholders at community events.
- Receive sales training and learn best practices in engagement
- Become an expert in a dynamic, evidence-based, and population
health-driven healthcare model for Medicare patients.
- Learn and execute end-to-end lead generation.
How You Can Make a Difference
Participate in a variety of local community outreach/marketing
activities and events including health fairs, presentations at
senior buildings, activities at churches and food pantries, and any
place where older adults may benefit from learning about Village
Medical Group service offerings.
- Canvassing, or going door to door, in the neighborhoods where
we have clinics in the vicinity.
- Soliciting and following up on patient referrals.
- Provide exceptional, compassionate customer service.
- Other duties as assigned by their Senior Outreach
Experience To Drive Change
- Bilingual - English/Spanish preferred
- 1 year of consumer sales experience or similar experience in
community outreach function.
- Motivation by performance-based compensation.
- Customer service mentality and desire to help patients solve
- Motivation to provider better healthcare to adult
- Proficient PC skills.
- Familiarity with customer relationship management (CRM) systems
- Strong interpersonal, organizational, and time management
- Access to a vehicle that you can use every day in job
functions. Mileage is reimbursed.
- Comfort with ambiguity and ability to proactively structure
work and problem solve independently.
- EPIC personality (empathy, patience, integrity and
- Highest degree of honesty, integrity and fairness.
- US work authorization.
- Experience in healthcare preferred but not required.
How You Will Thrive
In addition to competitive salaries, a 401k program with company
match, bonus and a valuable health benefits package, VillageMD
offers paid parental leave, pre-tax savings on commuter expenses,
and generous paid time off. You work in a highly-collaborative,
conscientious, forward-thinking environment that welcomes your
experience and enables you to make a significant impact from Day
Most importantly, you make a difference. You see a clear connection
between your daily work on VillageMD products and services and the
advancement of innovative solutions and improved quality of
healthcare for providers and patients.
Our unique VillageMD culture - how inclusion and diversity make the
At VillageMD, we see diversity and inclusion as a source of
strength in transforming healthcare. We believe building trust and
innovation are best achieved through diverse perspectives. To us,
acceptance and respect are rooted in an understanding that people
do not experience things in the same way, including our healthcare
system. Individuals seeking employment at VillageMD are considered
without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, gender,
sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or
Explore your future with VillageMD today.
Keywords: VillageMD, Gary , Outreach Specialist (NW Indiana) - Healthcare Sales, Sales , Portage, Indiana
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!